Chef Trilok Singh from the Solluna Resort, was kind enough to share this recipe with me. Tried it myself and was surely delighted :)
- Kasoori Methi (Dried fenugreek leaves)
- Cashew nuts
- Curd (Dahi)
- Paneer (cottage cheese)
- Onion (sliced thin)
- Garlic Cloves
- Cumin Seeds
- Green Chillies
- Soak Kasoori Methi leaves in water.
- Roast onion slices, galic, ginger till brown.
- Grind the roasted ingredients along with gree chillies, curd, cashew nuts and cream till they form a fine puree.
- Dice paneer into cubes.
- Mix the above puree, salt, water and diced paneer and cook well.
- Chop the soaked kasoori methi leaves finely.
- Heat a little oil and roast cumin seeds till they turn brown.
- Add chopped Kasoori Methi and saute well.
- Add this over the paneer and gravy mixture.
- Serve hot with naan and roti.