My dear friend Harvinder and her mom are awesome cooks. Harvinder brought this dish in her tiffin the other day. It was so yummy and so easy to make that I had to share it with you folks.
– Bambino noodles
– Onion (thin long slices)
– Mustard seeds
– Green chillies (thin long slices)
– Curry leaves (chopped)
– Turmeric powder (just for color, about half tsp.)
– Cook Bambino noodles as per instructions given on the pack and set aside.
– In a pan heat couple tsps of oil. – Add mustard seeds and once they splutter saute onion, peanuts, curry leaves & chillies.
– Add a little turmeric powder and salt.
– Finally add the noodles, mix well and serve with a smile!