Hi there! Today’s post is a video tutorial showing how to make a PostIt notes holder. I love post it notes and I use them a LOT! I saw a PostIt notes holder on internet somewhere and couldn’t get the idea of making one myself out of my head.
So a few weeks ago, I made this one as a gift for one of my dear friends.
This time when my Simon Says Stamp card kit for August arrived, I decided to make another one using the papers in the kit.
While making this second one, I also put together a video tutorial :-)
- Acrylic Photo Frame 4″x6″
- Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month August 2015
- October Afternoon SUMMERTIME Pillow Puffs Stickers
- Simple Stories SUMMER VIBES 6 x 6 Paper Pack
- Sakura STARDUST 6 Clear Glitter Pens
- We R Memory Keepers TRIM AND SCORE Board
- Tombow MONO Adhesive PERMANENT Tape Dispenser
- Ranger IWT27386 Inkssentials Wonder Tape Roll
Hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to share your thoughts and comments. I’d love to hear from you. Your kind words encourage me a lot! Thanks so much!!