Here is the second mini series we are going to have while I am on vacation, friends. My favorite crafters – ladies with amazing talent and a very generous, kind heart. I am sure you when you visit their spaces you will be so inspired to take out your crafting supplies and play with them.
Click here if you’d like to check out the first series of my favorite companies.
Ready to get inspired? Let’s start:
She is the lady who really got me hooked into card making in the beginning. She is an awesome independent StampinUp demonstrator and shares her tips and techniques using StampinUp supplies on her blog as well as youtube channel. She is simply amazing with stamping and mass producing cards. She has several videos on her youtube channel showing how you can make 10 cards in 20 minutes.
Things I love about Brandy:
- 10 cards in 20 minutes
- Her elegant style and clean stamping
- Her way of putting seeming unrelated images / stamps / materials together to make something beautiful (like here and here)
Check out some of her beautiful recent cards:
She is really a crafting diva! She has a magical touch for paper, hand lettering and has some amazing videos. You can check out her blog and youtube channel. She even designs stamps for SimonSaysStamp’s card kits! Her designs are so so so beautiful. She explains so many techniques and shares so many gorgeous card ideas.
Things I love about Kristina:
- She makes even complicated looking cards quite simply and explains the steps in her videos extremely well.
- I love the stamps she designs for Simon Says Stamp card kits. Each one is just fabulous.
- Her lettering videos
- Her different series of videos where she focuses on one topic and makes several tips / variations of techniques related to that topic.
Currently she has series of holiday cards going and here are some of her gorgeous creations:
This lady is so warm and kind that although I’ve never met her, I consider her my friend! I love her videos about using different inking techniques, and techniques to make specialty kind of cards and her tips about how you can stretch the supplies you already have and get more use out of them. Another thing I love about her blog and youtube channel is all the challenges and giveaways she has on her blog all the time. This November she started a #sharehandmadekindness challenge that is going viral in the crafting community!
Things I love about Jennifer:
- Her technique videos are always very detailed and full of great tips. She is an awesome teacher and very generous with sharing her knowledge.
- She focuses a lot on using what you have and shares ideas of achieving something that she is showing with several different materials which you might already have on hand
- Her techniques with various inks and foiling
- Her kindness :-)
Look at some of her stunning pieces:
Aren’t these ladies simply fabulous?
Do visit their blogs and youtube channel and give them some love. I am sure you will find tons of inspiration.