Today I have a really quick card for you.
Here are the steps I took to make this one:
- Stamped the bird image from Wplus9 A new day stamp set on Strathmore watercolor paper using Ranger Archival black ink. Die cut this panel using largest of the stitched rectangle dies from SSS.
- Added color using Zig real brush watercolor markers.
- Stamped sentiment from Handwritten floral greeting stamp set by SSS using Slate Gray ink (also from SSS)
- Mounted on card base, added washi tape on one side and added three iridescent sequins from SSS.
In fact this was so quick to make that I made several stamped panels like these and gave it to my kids and their friends so they can color those too.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!
Do you need to make a really quick card? Or make multiple cards for holidays and other occasions? Here are two simplest options:
- Choose a stamp that lets you stamp an entire image / scene at one go. Add color, add embellishments and you are done.
- Choose some of the pre-printed coloring panels. Add color, add embellishments and you are done.
There are several stamps / pre-stamped panels to choose from. I haven’t used many of these myself but they sure are on my wish list. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog.
Pre-printed coloring panels
I hope I have given you lots of options to choose from to make some quick cards. Holiday season will be upon us before we know it, and that means we crafters need to step up our game, don’t you think? ;-)