Hello friends! Glad you could drop by. I have another card using this month’s Spellbinders kit. For this one, I combined the kit supplies with some stamps and dies.
- I die cut a label using gold-teal foiled paper that came in the kit and another smaller label using the gold mirrored cardstock.
- Using the purple cardstock from the kit, I die cut several flowers.
- Next I used the Peony Bouquet stamp and die by Altenew to stamp a few leaves with Pine Needles distress ink. I also die cut them out.
- I used another die “you” from altenew Majestic Blooms die set to cut out a gold mirrored cardstock word.
- I also cut out a panel from a patterned paper from the kit and die cut it with Simon Says Stamp wavy scallop dies.
After all the pieces were ready, I made the cluster ready. I layered the labels using foam tape, added leaves and flowers. I also added one more label saying “Wonderful” and the die cut word “you” to this cluster.
I lined it up over the wavy scallop panel in my misti and stamped a few berries using Deep Iris purple ink (from altenew) and Pine Needles distress inks.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!