Hi friends, I have a fun birthday card to share today. This card idea is a good one to have on hand because (a) it allows you to stretch your winter / christmas stamps and (b) it can be easily changed up for a girl or a boy! So, let’s great straight to it:
The steps to make this card are quite simple.
- I started by cutting out a 4.25 x 5 inch panel from Neenah Solar white cardstock so that it can cover my entire card front.
- I lined up the sentiment in my MISTI and stamped it using Bubble gum ink from Hero Arts. This already had some gray ink on it previously when I was playing around. I decided to not be bothered by it because I was planning to use gray for stamping my critters.
- Using MISTI I lined up and stamped all the animal images from Hero Arts Winter Animals set using their gray ink (I have the ombre ink pad and I used the lightest color)
- Next I lined up all the the smaller images (paw prints) to fill up smaller areas and stamped all of these using Hero Arts Bubble gum ink.
- Lastly I added a thin strip of glittery pink washi tape on one side and sprinkled some silver and pink sequins to finish the card. Oh and I mounted the panel on a gray card base using foam adhesive. :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!