Hi friends, today’s card is a little on the vintage/royal-type, unlike my most other cards which are kinda more simple. But I really love how this one turned out, so I had to share it with you :-)
I combined two different die sets from Spellbinders to create this card.
- Using Botanical Bliss Labels 54 decorative element I die cut the bottom most layer from a purple foiled cardstock.
- I used the middle rectangle die to die cut a rectangle using white cardstock. This one is slightly textured and came in the Feb 2018 card kit from Spellbinders.
- Using the same purple foiled cardstock, I die cut the third from the smallest Botanical Bliss Labels 54 die shape.
- For the top most label I used the white textured cardstock again and the small label shape from Labels 54 decorative elements die set.
- I also used some silver foiled cardstock and Spellbinders Floral Berry Accents dies to cut out a few leaves.
To assemble the card,
- I layered the rectangle white layer on top of the purple bottom layer using liquid adhesive. On top of this I layered the purple banner using foam adhesive and so on.
- Before attaching the final layer, I stamped “Celebrate” from the Spellbinders ‘Quite Contrary’ stamp and die set using Altenew Midnight Violet (purple) color.
- At the end, I added the silver leaves and a rose flower to finish off this project. For this one, I used hot glue.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!