Alright, ready for another card inspiration for Simon’s Friendly Frolic release? Here you go:
I wish I could capture all the sparkle on this card in a better way, but oh well. This is a really simple to make card:
- Cut a rectangle panel to be slightly smaller than a standard card base.
- Stamp Diamond Pattern with Simon Says Stamp Thistle ink.
- Stamp the sentiment “you have a beautiful” multiple times using same ink and MISTI.
- Die cut the word “heart” from some purple foiled cardstock.
- Adhered the die cut word under the stamped sentiment with multi medium matte.
- Adhered some sequins like you see here to create an ombre pattern.
- Mount on shiny silver card base.
Easy peasy, right? Do give it a try :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!