Hi friends, I have one more card idea to share using goodies from Spellbinders – I combined three stamp and die sets from Stephanie Low
- A little birdie told me from Inked Messages collection
- Happiness Handmade from Handmade collection
- Handcrafted Handmade from Handmade collection
I won the two stamp sets from Handmade collection in a giveaway by @rubznaz on Instagram and instantly fell in love with those images. As you can see both these stamp sets go really well together since they have similar looking floral images. While I was playing with these two, I noticed that the image has an envelope and that’s when I decided to bring in the two images from ‘Little birdie told me’ stamp set. Moral of the story? Look for similarities or some kind of a theme in stamp sets even when they are not part of the same collection. I know I like to combine stamp sets even when they are not be made by the same designer or even same company. :-)
Rest of the design is pretty simple
- On a gray card base, I repeat stamped the flower cluster and envelop image over and over using the lightest of gray color from Hero Arts Gray to Black ombre ink pad
- Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Spectrum Noir markers – two images – bird and the envelope with flowers. I cut out both of these with matching dies.
- I die a vellum scalloped circle using one of the circle dies from the small Nestabilities Scalloped circle die set and layered the bird + colored envelop on this with foam tape.
- Sprinkled matching sequins and called it done.
Easy peasy. Right? Enjoy!