Hi friends, still have several more cards to share in the quick and easy series. Hope these cards give you lot of ideas on how to use some of your paper shapes, ephemera pieces included in card kits and such. Today’s cards use Spellbinders card kits – I combined the ephemera pieces from their September and October 2018.
(I drew the black strings on the bottom balloons. Also the bottom ones are really hearts that came separately and the blue one I popped out of another tag.)
No fancy techniques with these, but they look absolutely beautiful. The Spellbinders kits have so many great ephemera options along with dies and lately they have been adding stamp sets also to the kits. Click here if you’d like to check these out. (Just so you know: that is an affiliate link, which means when you make a purchase after clicking on it, I receive a small commission – at no extra cost to you. I use the money to run this blog. Thankful your support!)
Here are all the reasons I love these card kits from Spellbinders:
- They are great value for money – each card kit includes papers, dies, ephemera, embellishments, adhesives and 10 ready-made textured white cards + envelopes. Oh, you can definitely make a lot more than 10 cards from each kit.
- Very reasonable shipping – flat rate $5 shipping on regular orders and free shipping at $75.
- You can combine card kit subscription with large die of the month and/or small die of the month and get more savings.
- A few days after you purchase any non-kit products, you get an email to review their products and each review gets you 50 reward points.
- Being a kit subscriber also gives you rewards points each month and you can convert the points to store $$ – so you get to buy even more of their awesome crafty goodies.
Combine all these and you can really stretch your crafty $$. What’s not to love about that, right? Click here if you’d like to take a look yourself.