Hi friends, after sharing several cards using Spellbinders dies today I decided to create something with their Glimmer kit from March. I combined it with the pretty flowers from Simon Says Stamp Even More Spring Flowers set.
Here are some pointers on how I created the card:
- Create a top folding cardbase using Neenah Dessert Storm
- Stamp flowers from SSS Even More Spring Flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and die cut using matching dies
- Hot foil and die cut using March 2019 Glimmer Kit supplies on a black rectangle panel cut using the largest plain rectangle from Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle die set
- Layer it up and stamp sentiment on the inside of the shaker
- Build the shaker using some transparent piece of packaging material and add matching sequins on the inside. Add another piece of transparent piece at the back so that the sequins stay put.
- Adhere the shaker panel to cardbase and add some more sequins on top to just get all the design together.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!