Alright, let’s make some cards, shall we? :-) Today’s card will be using the Large Die of the Month April 2019 from Spellbinders. The dies this month are supposed to create a little bag, just perfect for those gift cards. I am sure I will be creating several of those. But today I decided to do something different by making a card that has a gift bag on the front and it does hide a gift card inside.
I pretty much followed the introductory video (here) for putting together the bag with just a few changes.
- I die cut only one side of the bag instead of two and adhered the bag to front of a card using thin double sided tape that comes with Spellbinders card kit.
- Instead of keeping the handle towards top of the bag, I let it rest downwards.
- To embellish the bag front, I added
- a tag stamped with “for you” (sentiment is from Spellbinders You’re My Type stamp set)
- a piece of ephemera + jewels on top (from an older Spellbinders Card kit) and
- also some gold glitter tape (I think this came from an older Spellbinders kit too).
That’s all. Another way to use the little bag dies from Spellbinders April 2019 Large die of the month. Hope you give it a try and hope you also give these kits a try – each one is so packed full of goodies and really good value for money.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!