Hi friends, after all the die cutting and cards with intricate layers I just felt like some colorful stamping was very much called for! So that’s exactly what I did with Spellbinders + Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month for July 2019.
All I did was
- Die cut 3 panels for stamping using hemstitch rectangle dies using
- On each one I stamped patterns with one or two of the fishes with all Simon Says Stamp inks:
- For the first card: I used Duckling, Pale Blush Pink, Apricot, Hot Lips.
- For the second one: Hot Lips, Apricot, Duckling, Key Lime, Island Blue, Blue Violet, Hot Mama
- For the third one: Spring Rain, Steel Blue, Island Blue, Blue Violet
- Lastly I sprinkled some matching sequins (I will try to list as many down as I can remember or as many as I think would work for these cards) and mounted the panels on cardbases – yellow, blue and black.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!