Hello, gorgeous!!! I am so in love with the Spellbinders die kits and this month’s Small Die of the Month is just so adorable! We all have see gorgeous inspiration all over Instagram with cute backpacks, right? I shared one of those earlier this week. But today I used these dies to make a stylish handbag or purse :-)
- For my bag, I used the inside part of the flap die. I cut it out using some floral patterned paper, that came in an older Spellbinders card kit (linked to the actual paper pad below, it is available for purchase separately as Card Club extras)
- For handle, the handle of the backpack
- I made two zips, each by layering a purple zip and another silver metallic one. And then I cut one of them into half to make those for the front pockets.
- Just for some matching accessories, I made some hearts in purple and silver.
- For my cardbase, first I stamped the sentiment ‘Happy Birthday Gorgeous’ from Hero Arts Birthday Hugs and Kisses stamp set using Altenew Deep Iris ink. Then I dry embossed it with ‘I Heart’ embossing folder from Spellbinders.
Lastly I put everything together like you see here – some adhered with foam tape and others with multi medium matte liquid adhesive.
So, what do you think?
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!