Hi friends, if you are a VIP club member with Spellbinders, you are in for a treat this month! There is an exclusive clear stamp set “Sprinkles” included in your kits. This coordinates perfectly with the Spellbinders Large Die of the month for September 2020.
- Spellbinders Large Die of the Month – September 2020
- Spellbinders Small Die of the Month – September 2020
- “Sprinkles” Clear Stamp Set with your VIP Value Club membership
- Altenew inks – Pink Diamond, Buttercream
- Hero Arts ink – Tide Pool
- Die cut the top/outside layers of the cake with confetti patterned paper
- Die cut two layers each in matching blue, yellow and pink cardstock.
- Die cut a lemon wedge (I used two colors of yellow scrap cardstock), a cherry (pink) and strawberry (pink).
- Die cut the top of cherry and leaves with blue cardstock.
- Die cut these three things in white – frosting 3 pieces + a few flowers (Small die of the month) and the frosting / cream under the cherry.
- Use the sprinkles to stamp on top of a white card base – once each in yellow, blue and pink ink.
- Assemble the cake and its layers.
- Using MISTI stamp the words.
- Assemble each of the fruit and decorate the cake with these + flowers + frosting.
- Add gold gems to flower centers and call it done!
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!