Here’s this week’s crafty inspiration for you all, dear friends. I hope you all are enjoying December :-)
Let’s (virtually) meet my favorite crafters then, shall we?
Each of her cards has something very unique. She can create stunning cards with anything from modern geometric patterns to vintag-y looking design elements like roses, flowers etc. She also is a master of die cutting. Visit her blog and youtube channel for lot of eye candy.
I’d encourage you to check out her upcoming class with Altnew. It’s a very affordable online class to take and with an instructor like Yana, you will end up learning heaps of ideas and techniques. Read more about it here.
Things I love about Yana:
- Each of her cards is unique. It has some surprise element for sure!
- Her die cutting techniques. I am a fan!
- Her interesting color combinations like this and this.
- Her ability to break complex techniques into small, easy-to-understand steps.
Check out some of her spellbinding recent cards:
If you want to look at beautifully photographed cards in gorgeous coloring, you must visit Debby’s space. She can use any medium and create stunning coloring with it – copics, watercolors, distress inks – you name it, she has mastered it.
Things I love about Debby:
- Her photography and styling of her cards
- She can take minimal supplies and create gorgeous cards.
- Coloring on her cards, how she can make the color itself speak volumes
- Be it soft, pretty pastels or rich, intense brights, Debby can come up with a color combination that is sure to wow.
Check out some of her swoon-worthy recent creations:
Isn’t it divine what these girls can create?
Do visit their blogs and youtube channels and give them some love. Their spaces are pure joy to visit.