Hello, my dear crafty friends! I have a card to share with you today that you might have already seen me create on Instagram. This uses the oh-so-gorgeous dies from Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace from Spellbinders.
- Shapeabilities Fluted Tracery Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken
- Shapeabilities Blooming Rose Etched Dies Blooming Garden by Marisa Job
- Shapeabilities Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken
- Brilliant Corners & More – Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month for Sep 19
- Various colors of Distress and Distress Oxide inks
- Chateau Paper Pad by Craft Smart
- Glimmer the sentiment and die cut all pieces. For the bottom blue layer, use patterned paper. For the label, blue cardstock and for the detailed pieces gold mirrored cardstock.
- Die cut, add distress inks and shape the flowers.
- Assemble :)
Since I did this as a story on Instagram, I have also saved the same as a quick video and I am adding it here:
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!