Hi guys, I always create lots of ‘thank you’ cards for Thanksgiving / Fall. This is one American festival that I have adapted in my family will full heart. We use the whole month of November to focus on gratitude and kindness.
For my first card this year I decided to use this month’s Even More Sentiments Etched Die Set (add on for this month’s Spellbinders Small and Large dies) to be my sentiment die. And although these sentiments work well with “Truckin Through the Seasons – Large Die of the Month Club”, I found that they work equally well with Scenic Snapshots collection and the Cloche Motif (Don’t worry, I will link to all the products used in this card down below).
So, here is my card:
- Even More Sentiments Etched Die Set – add on for April 2020 Small and Large die sets
- Shapeabilities Santa’s Workshop Etched Dies Holiday 2019
- Friendship Blessing – Stamp of the Month Club – Sep 2019
- Truckin Through the Seasons – Large Die of the Month Club Oct 2018
- Hearth & Harvest Paper Pad by Craft Smart®, 12″ x 12″
- Spiced Pumpkin Paper Pad by Craft Smart®, 12″ x 12″
- DCWV 36 Pack 12”x12” Premium Stack Printed Cardstock Samantha Rose
Step by step
- Cut paper panel to be slightly smaller than a 5×7 card.
- Cut gold mirrored paper rectangle to be slightly larger than this patterned paper panel. I did cut out the inside rectangle from this paper and saved it, because I knew only the frame will show on the card.
- Next I did all the die cutting. I cut two pieces of the base for the clotche – one from gold paper and another from the same patterned paper as the outline of the top. From the patterned paper one, I cut out my sentiment. It fits perfectly! :)
- Assemble and set the panel aside.
- On the card front, use Friendship Blessings stamp set using what I think is the Rust ink from Hero Arts.
- I am sorry, but I got this ink cube in a Hero Arts card kit and it does not say what color. But I believe Rust color or any similar yellow-ish color will work well.
- For this stamping I used MISTI – I arranged all the stamps towards one corner, did my stamping and then flipped the card, without moving the stamps and stamped again in the diagonal corner.
- Add a few gems for bling and the card is done.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!