Hi friends, one can never make too many birthday cards, right? And one can never have too many gifts on their birthday either, right? :D If you do agree to both these, you will love today’s card:
- Altenew Celebrations Stamp and Die set – for the bouquet
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- CZ Design Stamps and Dies Clean Line Everyday set – for the sentiment
- Matching colors of distress inks – I used Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Salty Ocean distress inks
- Altenew Our Family 3 x 4 Watercolor Journaling Cards
Steps to create
- Stamp gift images using Gina K Black Amalgam ink and color using Spectrum Noir markers. Die cut the images. For the ones where there are no black lines, add black lines with a fine marker to create consistent look.
- Stamp sentiment using same black ink on a watercolor journaling card
- Take a square acrylic block and rub it onto each color. Now stamp with it directly on card front to create a fun pattern.
- Layer using foam tape and liquid glue.
Hope you like this idea. Definitely something that can be easily mass -produced, especially after a coloring challenge or so.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!