Hi friends, don’t you just love it when you can change just a few things and change the whole look of card? I have three examples to share with you today where I mainly changed the color scheme, background and sentiments to make three cards with the same set of Spellbinders Kaleidoscope dies and each card is for a completely different occasion. Aren’t these dies just so versatile? Check out these cards:
- Spellbinders Glimmer Club kit for April 2020
- Spellbinders Small Die of the month April 2020
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Kaleidoscope Tile Etched Dies
- Spellbinders Life Sparkle Clear Stamp from Artomology by Jane Davenport
- Spellbinders Friendship Blessings stamp set
- Distress Oxide inks – Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass
- Do all the die cutting first. Assemble the Kaleidoscope Tiles and assemble the bows (from Small Die of the month kit).
- Glimmer the sentiments and cut them out.
- For the birthday card, use Spellbinders Life Sparkle Clear Stamp from Artomology by Jane Davenport with the three Distress Oxide inks Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass – to create a fun background pattern. Add the die cut present (Kaleidoscope square with the bow on top) and the sentiment.
- For the Christmas card, add the present, add sentiment and adhere matching gems. Add tiny stitching lines around the sentiment.
- For the Thank you card, use MISTI to position the present and stamp images around it with Simon Says Stamp Apricot ink.
Hope you liked these cards. I had so much fun putting them together.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!