Hi friends, here’s wishing all the moms and mother-figures A Very Happy Mother’s Day! You are what makes this world beautiful!! And I hope you stay beautiful always :)
Yup, that’s the message on today’s project too :)
It’s been a while since I made a home decor project, so I decided to use this month’s Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the month to create a pretty shadow box project. It’s full of feminine pink/peach colors, hint of blue-green and lots of delicate gold details.
- Spellbinders APG Dies of the month for May 2020
- Spellbinders Elegant 3D Cards Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Blooming Rose Etched Dies Blooming Garden by Marisa Job
- Pretty papers :)
- Some of the older leftover die-cut pieces (I used these die-cuts from my stash but I will link to the actual dies)
- Tape all the pieces in the APG dies set except the flower and die cut it out of gold cardstock.
- Emboss these pieces also.
- Use only the outer most die to cut a frame out of pretty patterned paper.
- Use the square die to cut two pieces out of pretty patterned papers.
- Use the inner most die to cut out of another pretty patterned paper and stamp the sentiment on this one.
- Layer these with craft foam or foam tape.
- Build a flower using the cinch-and-go flower.
- Die cut several leaves from blue patterned paper as well as green cardstock.
- Cut out a patterned paper for the back of this design so that it fills the shadow box.
- Embellish and mount inside a shadow box.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!