Hi friends, I have one more ‘Thank You’ card for you today. Using the Spellbinders Large Die of the month for May 2020 this time. And the color scheme for this card is inspired by an Instagram post by my friend @hooklineandinker from Instagram. She posted a beautiful room picture and challenged to make a card using dark teal and mustardy yellow color. Blue/Teal + Yellow is my favorite color combo, so how could I resist? :)
- Spellbinders Large Die of the month for May 2020
- Spellbinders More Sentiments hot foil plates
- Spellbinders Blistered embossing folder
- I had a slightly lighter teal color, so I ink blended on top with Chipped Sapphire distress ink. But if you already have the colors you want, die cut 4 of each color – teal, yellow and white.
- I foiled multiple sentiments last time and used one of them here.
Tip: Always a good idea to foil several sentiments at one go and keep them handy.
- Trim patterned paper to be slightly smaller than a 5×5 square card base.
- Create a 5×4 card base and dry emboss on card front using Blistered embossing folder.
- Adhere all the Large Die of the month pieces to make a square. Adhere this square on top of the patterned paper square.
Tip: I used a spray adhesive for all these pieces. It made assembling them fast and easy.
- Die cut and create flowers and leaves. Plan floral cluster.
- Assemble and add gems.
Here’s a quick video tutorial :)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost t