Hi friends, new month = new dies from Spellbinders, right? And as always this month’s dies are so pretty. Today I will share a card using the Small Die of the Month club for May 2020. This set contains 5 border dies that fit the longer edge of an A2 sized cards and one slightly smaller die that cuts out ‘thank you’. I also combined it with a couple older Spellbinders products.
- Spellbinders Small Die of the Month club dies for May 2020
- Spellbinders – Happy Collection – Shapeabilities Dies – Etched Dies – Celebrate with Cake (For flowers and leaves)
- Spellbinders – Glimmer Hot Foil – Glimmer Plate – More Sentiments (for additional sentiment)
- For ink blending – Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink, Chipped Sapphire distress ink, Black Soot distress ink.
- Chateau Paper Pad by Craft Smart
- Tape together 3 borders dies and a Thank You die.
- Trim a panel to be just so slightly smaller than the card front, line up the taped dies to one of the longer edges and die cut.
- Add ink blending to create an ombre’ effect.
- Die cut flowers and leaves.
- Die cut one more curvy border using gold mirrored cardstock.
- Glimmer additional sentiment stripe.
- Assembler the card and add a couple gems in matching colors.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!