Hello my dear crafty friends, I am here with the next month’s FREE Digital Stamps for you guys. :) I am sharing one card today using one of the digis, but there are two digis in total. I will create something with the second stamp and in the next day or two I will share a card with that one. Hope it’s okay with you guys :)
Let’s go ahead with today’s card then, shall we?
Here are the two free digis for this month:
- My free digi stamps (Please subscribe to access them. If you are an existing subscriber, you will get them shortly.)
- A printer (I used Laser printer, but inkjet will also do just fine. Before you add water though, make sure the ink is completely dried up.)
- Memory Box Wrapped Stitched rectangle dies
- Derwent Inktense pencils
- Use Microsoft Word to resize this image and then print it. I printed with my regular (not high end) Laser printer (I will link to it below). I used a thick 110lb Simon Says Stamp white cardstock.
- Die cut rectangle with the image.
- Color the image in with inktense pencils. These pencils are special. After you color with them, you can activate the pigment with water and make it behave like watercolor. Let me know if you would like to see them in action. I added the littlest amount of water because I wasn’t using watercolor paper.
- Stamp a sentiment. I used one from an older Concord & 9th Flower Turnabout stamp set. I used Gina K black amalgam ink and MISTI to do this stamping.
- Add a black rectangle larger than the colored image one using foam tape behind the colored image.
- Adhere the black rectangle along with the colored image to white cardbase using regular adhesive. Embellish with sequins.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!