Hi friends, we have done a lot of different fun things during this challenge. Today we are playing with background stamps. :)
I often like to just go with just tone-on-tone or emboss resist or something more of a “background” thing. Today though I made two cards where the background is actually the start of the show.
- Simon Says Stamp Leaves and Berries background stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Ultra fine gold embossing powder
- Simon Says Stamp Ultra fine steel navy embossing powder
- Coloring pencils (I used the one from Simon Says Stamp’s March 2020 card kit)
- Martha Stewart Chunky glitter
- Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from both colors of cardstock
- Prep these two panels with anti-static powder tool, stamp with Simon Says Embossing ink and heat emboss – using gold on yellow and blue on blue.
- Color in the leaves.
- To each berry, add a piece of matching chunky glitter.
- Cut the panel in half and stamp a sentiment in matching color by lining it up in MISTI.
- Use craft foam to mount the heat embossed panels.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!