Hi friends, what’s the best thing to do to get a weekend started! You are my kinda person if you said “crafting!” :D
As my birthday card stash was running quite low, I decided to remedy it a little with this card:
- Spellbinders APG Die of the month kit for June 2020
- Spellbinders Large Die of the month kit for June 2020
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil kit for June 2020
- Fun Stampers Journey Inspire embossing folder
- Studio G Blue ink
- Hero Arts Forever Green ink (the darkest one from Ombre Green ink pad)
- Spellbinders Fancy Edged Oval Dies
- Start by glimmering the sentiment using the plate and black foil that came in this month’s Glimmer Hot Foil kit from Spellbinders. In my opinion, this kit will be an amazing addition crafty stash. Beautiful and versatile sentiments + perfect black foil.
- Die cut this foiled sentiment using fancy edged ovals die.
- Die cut flowers, leaves, leafy-branches (from gold mirrored cardstock using LDOM dies) and the black frame.
- Ink blend the flower petals and leaves with blue and green inks respectively.
- Shape petals of the flower and fix these together using a tiny brad.
- Shape leaves.
- Dry emboss case front.
- Adhere the black frame with liquid adhesive, foam mount the sentiment oval, adhered flower and leaves.
- Add a rock like gem to the center of the flower and sprinkle some more matching blue gems to finish the project.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!