Hi again, my friends. I am hoping you all are staying strong and taking care of yourself and your souls. If you ever need to talk to someone I am available. I have been told I am a pretty good listener and I won’t judge. So please do not think that you are alone, stay safe and stay strong, ok?
So for today’s project using Spellbinders Large Die of the month kit for June 2020, I decided to create a desktop photo frame and use one of the patterned papers I have had for years! This I believe came in a old Spellbinders card kit and it has the perfect pattern for this frame.
- Spellbinders Large Die of the month kit for June 2020
- Spellbinders Small Die of the month kit for June 2020
- Patterned paper
- Thick alphabet stickers
- Use the backside of the frame to measure and cut the patterned paper. This will make sure your finished work fits inside nice and snug.
- Die cut elements from Large and Small Die of the month kits.
- Assemble and mount inside the frame.
- Add the sentiment using alphabet stickers.
For this frame, I removed the front glass cover to accommodate my dimensional flowers. May be I should have used a shadow box or a deep frame. Something to think about.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!