Hi there! Have you seen the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month for July 2020? It’s just so gorgeous and I made this card using these dies.
- Spellbinders Small Die of the Month July 2020
- Spellbinders Large Die of the Month July 2020
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Double sided adhesive sheets. I used the ones from Silhouette.
- Create an A2 sized card using Pearl White cardstock.
- Dry emboss the front using Love Stripes embossing folder.
- Die cut the trellis like piece using dark blue cardstock and adhere it to card front.
- Attach a double sided adhesive sheet to a white cardstock and die cut all the flowers. The last layer does not get completely detached, and that helps keep the little pieces together.
- Color the flowers and leaves using alcohol markers. It’s okay if you go on the lines.
- Die cut the flowers using gold mirrored cardstock. And adhere them on top of the colored flower clusters.
- Arrange and adhere these flowers on top of the blue trellis. Feel free to cut up the pieces apart to fit your design. You can always attach them like before if you want to. Also, separate the gold flowers and sprinkle them around.
- Die cut letters LOVE from dark blue cardstock and adhere them.
- As finishing touches, die cut, color and add some more pink flowers in the letters + a thin gold strip below the letters.
- I didn’t do this, but I think it will be great if you save the pieces from gold die cuts, cut another white / black outline and pop those in. Let me know if you try this idea.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!