Hi guys, thank you so much for a great response to our release yesterday. I so appreciate your support. My first card for this release is what I have shared a little work-in-progress version of on Instagram on July 4th.
Yes, it’s a cupcake with a cherry on top, a red-white-and-blue card.
- My digital stamp – this image is available as part of Something Sweet set in Silver as well as Gold subscriptions. Also you can easily make this using the Cupcakes, Cake Slices and Toppers set
- Circle die – I used Hero Arts nested circles one
- Spellbinders Our Favorite Font Sentiments – Small Die of the Month Club for Dec 2019
- Colored pencils
- Print a cupcake with cherry on top.
- Die cut using a circle die.
- Color using pencils. I used Derwent Inktense pencils + Prismacolor premier pencils when I needed those colors. They blended with each other nicely. Also, I used the same pencils to add star shaped sprinkles in matching colors :-)
- Die cut sentiments. I used pieces of matching colored foam I had in my stash, to make these dimensional.
- Add washi tapes on a shiny silver card base.
- Foam mount the colored circle and trim excess.
- Adhere sentiment.
- Add glossy accents on top of the cherry.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!