Slimline cards are everywhere right now, aren’t they? So I decided to make a couple of them myself. Today I used Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month July 2020 for the first one.
- Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month July 2020
- Spellbinders One Kind Word Alphabet Collage – APG Die of the Month Club Oct 2019
- Simon Says Stamp Mandy’s Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Blue Violet ink
- Slimline cards are cards with the size of 8.5 x 3.5. These are made to fit in a standard business envelope. To make these, I trimmed my letter sized (8.5 x 11 in) white cardstock at 7 in on the long size, scored and folded it into half.
- Next use the smaller leaf like die to cut out several pieces.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper to be slightly smaller than the card front.
- Cut a banner using the Oct 2019 APG dies and stamp the sentiment on this with the help of MISTI. I used Simon Says Stamp Blue Violet ink.
- Cut flower petals and leaves. Make the flower.
- Assemble the card and add matching blue gems.
Finally, add it in an envelope, write address, add stamp and sent it out as happy mail. Make someone’s day! :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!
Thanks for dropping by!