Hi friends, after fever and my body hitting the Reset button I managed to craft a little bit. And the first thing I grabbed to play with is the ‘Thank You’ hot foil plate from the Spellbinders Stylish Script collection.
- Thank You & Happy Birthday Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Set from Spellbinders Stylish Script collection
- Spellbinders Glimmering Layered Flowers Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Espresso Bean
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper
- ModaScrap Spring Flowers 6×6 Paper
- Use the Thank You plate and Circle together and hot foil on a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper using the Espresso Bean glimmer hot foil.
- Die cut using a circle die – I used one of the ones in older card kits (I think…).
- I used only the dies from Glimmering Layered Flowers Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set.
- I have always wanted to do this and I was happy to find the perfect matching color for the background paper from ModaScrap I had picked up. I used the stylus tips from Spellbinders Tool-in-One to shape these petals and add a hole in the center. For the largest one I layered two petals and attached them together using a brad. For the smaller ones, I did not layer, but only added a brad in the center.
- Die cut the leaves. I used an older Large Die of the Month to die cut a bunch of them.
- Die cut the background using the largest rectangle from Nestabilities Essential Label Etched Dies.
- Assemble the front panel, layer with a piece of fun foam and add it to a card front. Oh and sprinkle some gems to make it sparkly :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!