This month’s Spellbinders Large Die fo the Month August 2020 is a real treat for crafters and artists. I used only a few of the dies and combined it with some gorgeous glimmer plates too. And these goodies go so well together.
- Spellbinders Large Die of the Month August 2020
- Spellbinders Crafty Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate set. It’s this month’s glimmer kit extra and coordinates perfectly with it.
- Spellbinders Stylish Script Thank You and Happy Birthday Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Fun Stampers Journey Love Stripes embossing folder
- Wonderland StoryTime Paint Pens from Artomology by Jane Davenport
- Die cut the black rectangle and hot foil the words Crafty Happy Birthday.
- Use Bristol watercolor paper to die cut the paint palette and brushes. Color the pieces using your favorite coloring medium. I used Wonderland StoryTime Paint Pens from Artomology by Jane Davenport. These are just dreamy and buttery and so yummy.
- Create a cardbase using Pearl cardstock and dry emboss with Love Stripes embossing folder.
- Assembled all the pieces and sprinkle some gems.
- Send to a crafty friend and bring a smile to their face <— V. V. Important! :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!