Hi friends, this year Spellbinders has released so many alphabet dies and there is a set in the Small Die of the Month for August 2020 too. When I saw this die set, I immediately thought of some Indian or Moroccan hanging lanterns. So that’s what I did for these cards. Also, I found that these cards are a great way to use up some of the cardstock scraps you might already have on hand. That’s definitely a win in my books!
- Spellbinders Small Die fo the Month August 2020
- Die cut lots of pieces and separate the borders from the inner area.
- Mix and match to create interesting lanterns.
- Adhere three on each card.
- Draw a string and add a bow. Or if you have a dainty chain kinda stamp set, use that one.
- Add the letters for ‘happy diwali’.
- Adhere individual glitter pieces from chunky glitter and call it done.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!
Do give this a try and let me know what you think! Tag me on social media with @varadasharma #createwithvs. It’s an honor when you create something using one of the ideas you see here.