Okay, I am ready to say it. I am officially in love with Spellbinders Christmas Cascade designed by Becca Feeken. This collection is just so dreamy and beautiful. I love, love, love it.
Today I created one card with the wreath and two birds on the wreath. Traditional colors. It was quick and I love the outcome. I am sure this won’t be the last card I create with this collection. It is just so very beautiful.
- Spellbinders Holly Frame Gala Etched Dies Christmas Cascade Collection by Becca Feeken
- Die cut
- The wreath – one with only the outlines and another with the inner greenery.
- The birds using red marble patterned paper.
- Leaves and berries and the bow using gold mirrored cardstock.
- Assemble the wreath, add gold leaves, berries and the bow at the top.
- Dry emboss the front of a cardbase using the Diamond Netting embossing folder.
- Assemble with foam tape and add a sentiment ephemera piece.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!