Hi guys, if you haven’t already figured it out, I am so in love with foiling and I want to add foiling details to all my cards lately.
This month’s Spellbinders Glimmer club has an Add On product (GLP-124) with beautiful foil plates and that is what is making me reach out to it again and again.So today I am reaching out to these again for couple more ‘crafty friend’ cards. :-)
- Crafty Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate set (GLP-214)
- Handcrafted Handmade by Stephanie Low Stamp and Die Set (This one is on Sale on Spellbinders as well as on Scrapbook.com! Check supplies list for links.)
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Teal
- Love Stripes embossing folder from Spellbinders + FSJ
- Foil the words ‘Hello Crafty Friend’ using Teal color Hot foil. I die cut out them using label dies from older Spellbinders card kits for some extra interest.
- Using MISTI and the stamp from Handcrafted Handmade create a stamped panel. I used Distress ink Peacock Feathers for one card and Simon Says Stamp Island Blue ink for the other.
- Prepare two top folding A2 card bases using Sea Glass cardstock from Simon Says Stamp.
- On one of the cards, I directly used the embossing folder to emboss it.
- On the other cards, I ink blended on top with Simon Says Stamp inks – Island Blue, Blue Violet and Black. I used the new blending brushes to do the blending. Still not 100% sold on these, because it was just my first try. But I intend to use them more and share my thoughts with you soon.
- Dry emboss both cards.
- Assemble, sprinkle some bling and call it done!
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!