Yes, one more Christmas card today. More like a masculine holiday card really. And yes, I can’t stop glimmering. It’s just such a quick way to add an extra oomph to any card, that I think I will add it all my cards :-)
- Christmas Sweater Borders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Sparking Christmas collection
- Snowflake Splendor Etched Dies Christmas Cascade Collection by Becca Feeken
- Spellbinders Venise Lace Hemstitch Rectangles Dies
- For ink blending – Island Blue, Blue Violet and Black inks from Simon Says Stamp
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Speckled Prism
- Die cut a panel of blue scrapbook paper using Hemstitch rectangle dies.
- Ink blend using three colors of inks – Island Blue, Blue Violet and Black inks from Simon Says Stamp. And yes, this paper + these inks + these amazing ink blending brushes (all linked below!) – these are just made for each other. This blending is like spreading butter :-)
- Let the ink dry completely. Then glimmer using two glimmer plates and Speckled Prism foil color.
- Die cut a large snowflake using some silver glitter paper. I think I ended up using the glitter alcohol paper, but decided to go with it.
- Foam mount it using foam tape.
- Add a sentiment sticker using more foam squares.
- Sprinkle some silver jewels and attach them using multi medium matte adhesive.
- Lastly mount this panel on a top folding card base and call it done :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!