Hi friends, welcome to our “Wings and Petals” August 2020 Release Blog Hop + Giveaway!
I have been receiving lots of encouragement on social media with these stamp sets and all I can say is that you guys are too kind! Thank you so so so much!!
This release is full of delicate, elegant and very dainty flower and butterflies. I decided to go with loose watercoloring and let the design themselves shine for my card for the hop:
- Blushing Blooms stamp set
- Awesome Blossom stamp set
- Funky Hexagons background stamp
- Sweet sentiments stamp set (from July 2020 release)
- Print and fussy cut the flowers and leaves. I used Canson Mixed Media paper for the printing. I also went over the lines a little bit with my Copic multiliner pen to make sure they were waterproof.
- Next I did some very loose watercoloring with Gansai Tambi watercolors and little bit of Daniel Smith watercolors.
- I also printed the hexagon background on another Canson Mixed Media paper and trimmed out a panel from it.
- I adhered all my flowers and leaves on the trimmed out panel and adhered some chunky glitter to flower centers.
- I also trimmed out a sentiment banner saying “Happy Birthday” (sentiment from last month’s stamp set), adhered that and finished the card :-)
From Teri Spracklin:
Please welcome Teri to this space. She is adding her content here while she gets her blog up and running :-)
To celebrate this release, we are giving away THE ENTIRE RELEASE to one lucky blog reader – selected at each stop in the hop. Giveaway closes on Sunday, August 16th, 11:59 pm CDT. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday.
- To win simply comment below.
- Want one extra point? Subscribe via email to https://VaradaSharma.com.
- Want two extra points? Become a member of the FREE Silver Membership subscription at https://varadasharma.com/
- Here is the full list of stops in this hop (yes, for more chances to win!)
Teri Sparklin & Varada Sharma << You are here. Since both of us are sharing our ideas in this single post, I will draw two winners at this stop. :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!