Hi friends, I have a shaped card to share today that uses the latest Buzzworthy Collection from Spellbinders. I loved how this card turned out. It’s a quite involved card – with lots of steps, but I will surely try to simplify it for you :-)
- Sweet as Honey Stamp Set from the Spellbinders FSJ Buzzworthy Collection
- Winter’s Solstice Snowflake – Spellbinders APG Die of the Month Club – Feb 2020
- Gold, clear and white heat embossing powders (I linked the ones I used below)
- Several colors of distress inks for watercoloring (Linked below)
- Use powder tool to prep the Canson multi media paper. Stamp the large flower and several leaves with clear embossing ink and emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Use same steps but black ink and bee stamps to heat emboss these images with clear embossing powder.
- Watercolor using distress inks, let dry and fussy cut them out.
- Prepare the card front using the largest hexagon die from Winter’s Solstice Snowflake die set. Use the solid hexagon stamp with Hero Arts Unicorn White ink to stamp it on the lower edge of this hexagon. Heat emboss with opaque white embossing powder.
- Also use the inner hexagon piece to cut out a frame from gold glitter cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
- Use MISTI and black ink to stamp the sentiment ‘BEE happy’.
- Use the same black ink to stamp a few dots around the flower.
- As a final touch use the tacky glue and individual pieces of chunky glitter to embellish the flower center.
Send to a friend and brighten someone’s day :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!