Hi crafty friends! This October onwards we are happy to host a monthly challenge (and chance to win store credit!). Today’s post is an inspiration project for this month’s theme – Fun with Florals. To read all about it, participate and get a chance to win, please check out this post.
- Pretty Poppies
- Canson Mixed Media paper
- Gansai Tambi watercolor
- Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Rectangles Die Set
- Use the PowerPoint template to size and print a flower, a bud and one extra leaf from Pretty Poppies stamp set. I wanted to watercolor, so I used the mixed media paper from Canson. I also printed it on my trusted laser printer.
- Watercolor with Gansai Tambi watercolors.
- Die cut the rectangle panel using largest rectangle from Wrapped Stitch die set.
- Using MISTI and Simon Says Stamp black ink with Spellbinders ‘Words are not enough’ stamp set, stamp the sentiment.
- As a finishing touch, add some shiny black sequins to the center of the flower and mount this panel onto the card base.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!