Please welcome Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs. She has a unique, quirky modern style, of which I am a huge fan! She has interpreted the challenge in her own fun way. I am sure you will love her take on it. Let’s check her card out, shall we? :-)
- Print the pumpkin image twice, print the sentiment – Grateful, create a couple small images – ‘4’ and ‘u’.
- Fussy cut one of the images and die cut a circle from the other one.
- Color in the circle die cut image with Karin markers and set aside.
- Die cut a stitched oval shape.
- Fussy cut the sentiment into a small oval.
- Attach two stapler pins criss-cross for some added interest on the stitched oval.
- Layer and assemble the card as you see here and call it done :-)
Hope you liked the card and enjoyed the process.
Thank you for visiting here and do play along with us. Giveaway for this challenge is going on, on our Facebook Group – Varada Sharma Delights.