Hello everyone, I am here with our next inspiration post for ‘Bring on the Spotlight’. I did something slightly out-of-the ordinary for me. I used an older Simon Says Stamp physical stamp set – “Cone Building” to add the spotlights. Usually when I create cards with digital sets, I use only digital stamps. May be physical dies, but not physical stamps, so it was a bit off-the-track. But I do like the end result :)
- I started by taking a single leaf image and creating a repeating background. I used Keynote on my Mac this time instead of Microsoft PowerPoint. Just wanted to try something different. It worked out well. I am not as well versed in keyboard shortcuts for Keynote, but I was able to figure it out very easily.
- Next I die cut the panel using the largest rectangle from Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Rectangles die set.
- I also cut out a sentiment from Hero Arts Stamp And Cuts Thanks Coordinating Set
- I used three fall themed inks again, from Hero Arts – Mustard, Rust and Deep Burgundy. They all come in an Ombre’ ink pad (linked below) :) Using MISTI, I carefully stamped three circular images from the Cone Building set. The shapes in this set are just so versatile.
- Finally I assembled my card, sprinkled some matching confetti and called this project done!
Hope you liked the card and enjoyed the process.
Thank you for visiting here and do play along with us. Giveaway for this challenge is going on, on our Facebook Group – Varada Sharma Delights.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!