Hi everyone, you must have seen several beautiful sleigh’s in the card world this month – and I am sure most of them were made with the super gorgeous Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace November 2020 dies.
This set is intended to help create a 3d sleigh card, but I decided to take a slightly different approach. I paired the sleigh dies with the Christmas Village Vignette Frame from APG Nov 2018 kit to create a card that looks almost like Santa parked his sleigh in front of an ornate door. I also went all classic and kept the color scheme to be white-green-gold. I used most of the cardstocks I already had on hand from previous Spellbinders Card kits, but I will link to some matching colored cardstocks below.
- Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace November 2020
- Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace November 2018
- Use the door border die from APG Nov 2018 with white cardstock to create two panels. Scor about half in on left side of one of the panels and adhere the two panels together to create your cardbase. Refer to this post to see a quick video of how to create shaped cards like this.
- Die cut the pearl cardstock with door border + inside details die. Attach this to the cardbase to create a tone-on-tone front for this card.
- Die cut the sleigh and all its parts. Assemble the sleigh with foam tape as well as flat adhesive. I used liquid adhesive multi medium matte as my flat adhesive.
- Die cut the poinsettias and greenery. I used textured white glitter cardstock for flower petals and green & textured gold paper for greenery pieces.
- Use flower stamens and hot glue to assemble the poinsettias.
- Assemble the card as shown and call the project done. :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!