Hi friends, today’s card is “Just bee-cause” :-) I combined stamping, fussy cutting, die cutting and hot foiling for this card.
- Just Bee-cause Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set Sweet Cardlets by Becca Feeken
- Sweet as Honey Stamp Set from the FSJ Buzzworthy Collection
- This is a square card measuring 4.25 x 4.25 inches. I created this one like a shaped card – cutting two independent squares and attaching them to create the card.
- Before attaching the squares I did all the work on the front of the card.
- Hot foiling and die cutting:
- Hot foil the honeycomb structure on kraft square, the bee on a black cardstock and “just-bee cause” sentiment on another piece of kraft cardstock.
- Also die cut a couple hexagons using textured gold cardstock.
- Stamp a flower and two leaves from “Sweet as honey” set onto some white cardstock and fussy cut it out.
- I colored these in minimally with Ooku watercolor markers.
- Assemble the card and send it to someone. Just. Bee. Cause. :-)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!