We, Chandhini and Subhashini, are excited to be on the blog to share an inspiration for this month’s challenge- All That Sparkle.
We have made a mini slimline card using Pretty Poinsettia image from the new release, shh…it goes live tomorrow, stay tuned! :)
Do check out this card https://thecreativetwins.blogspot.com/2020/09/wonderful-winter.html where we have done a similar ‘letter substitution’ technique!
Now, coming to the step-wise tutorial for today’s card.
- Pretty Poinsettia stamp set
- Half- plaid stencil by Craftreat
- Letter dies or sharp scissors for fussy cutting the letters out
- Color and fussy cut the poinsettia image. We have used the beautiful poinsettia image to replace the alphabet ‘O’ in JOY- Letter substitution technique!
- Draw the alphabet- J and Y on green glitter cardstock and cut it. If you have alphabet dies, you can use them.
- Color the green glitter cardstock with dark green color to match with poinsettia leaves color.
- Make a mini slimline card base by cutting a white cardstock into 6″*7″ and score at 3.5″ of 7″ side.
- Use the Half Plaid Stencil to stencil the card base with grey ink.
- We have used the sentiment- To the world here as it completes the JOY beautifully.
- Now place the elements and once satisfied with the placement, adhere it with liquid glue.
?Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are inspired to enter the challenge.
Don’t forget to grab the freebie from the store to join the challenge. Do come back on next Monday to see another inspiration from our Design Team member.
Thanks and take care,
~Subhashini & Chandhini