Hi friends, I am curious to know what you think of ‘creating’ interactive cards. I know I love to receive them but to be honest sometimes creating them intimidates me. In these cases I find other ways to use the interactive dies but still make the end product look amazing. This month’s Spellbinders Large Die of the Month December 2020 is an interactive die set though, that was a pleasant surprise. It’s not intimidating at all! The most time I spent on, is deciding what to put on the inside when the curtain panels open and not on assembling the interactive element itself :)
- Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Dec 2020
- Spellbinders APG die Mar 2020
- Spellbinders Night Out clear stamp set (from April 2019 card kit)
- Spellbinders Elegant 3D Cards Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies
- Die cut all the pieces for the curtain using purple card stock. I used one from an older Spellbinders kit.
- Die cut a few flowers and leaves from yellow, pink and green card stocks. I used my scraps for these.
- Trim a panel to be same size as an A2 card front from Pearl-white card stock. Use this to die cut the base of the curtain.
- Assemble the curtain as shown in this video.
- Use MISTI to stamp the ballet dancer and her dress.
- Embellish the curtain with flowers, leaves and gems.
- Foam mount this finished panel on top of an A2 card base (making sure not to stick the moving curtain rods and call this project done.
That’s all :)
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!