Hello Crafty friends! Silvia ’s here today with a new card featuring Varada Sharma’s digital stamps from latest release. This time I decided to make a happy New Year’s card.
- “Happy New Year” digital stamp
- “Holly and Mistletoe” digital stamp
- Gina K Designs Onyx Black cardstock
- Scrapbook.com Metallic Gold pigment ink
- Scrapbook.com blending tool
- Vintage Photo Distress Oxide reinker
- Spectrum Noir Classic alcohol markers
- Heffy Doodle “Imperial Stitched rectangles” die set
- Heffy Doodle “Twinkle Twinkle” stencil
- Indian gold Nuvo mousse
- Lawn Fawn mistletoe trimming
- I started die cutting two stitched rectangle with the “Imperial Stitched Rectangles” die set, the largest one from black cardstock and the
smaller one from white cardstock.
- I then created a simple festive background on the white panel blending some metallic gold pigment ink on it with the “Twinkle Twinkle” stencil.
- I added a bit of texture splattering some vintage photo Distress Oxide reinkers and a bit of gold Nuvo mousse loosened with water.
- I printed “Mistletoe 1”, “Mistletoe 2” and “Mistletoe 3” from the “Holly and Mistletoe” digital set and two “Glass 1” and the “Happy New Year” sentiment from the “Happy New Year 2021” digital stamp with my inkjet printer, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and fussy cut them.
- I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and then added a cute little bow made with Lawn Fawn mistletoe trimmings.
That’s all :) I hope you enjoy this card.
I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year, full of love, joy and health.