Hi friends, I have two cards to share with you today both using the goodies from Spellbinders Delicate Impressions collection by Becca Feeken. I used the same glimmer plate two different ways – once as a single design, second as a repeating pattern.
- Diamonetta Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken
- Spellbinders Glimmer kit of the month – Dec 2020
- Sweet as Honey Stamp Set from the FSJ Buzzworthy Collection
- Spellbinders Peony Blooms stamp set (I think this one is retired)
- Hot foil colors – Champagne and Skybright
- Distress and distress ink oxides
- Simon Says Stamp You Matter background stamp
- Spellbinders glimmer hot foil system
- Cut out two panels from the largest rectangle dies from Hemstich rectangle dies – one white and one navy blue. Use one for each of the following card fronts.
- Light blue ‘Thinking of you’ card:
- Use a packing material plastic, some water and some Distress & Distress Dxide ink colors in blue to do some ink squishing.
- Use You Matter background stamp in MISTI along with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink to do second generation stamping on the panel.
- Let it dry completely and then hot foil twice on top with the Diamonetta Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Skybright foil color. I did not manage to line them up perfectly for a continuous background pattern. That’s why I added a double sided tape in the middle where you could see the uneven-ness and added same Skybright foil on top. It adhered beautifully and hides the imperfection of my foiling ;-)
- Stamp and fussy cut out the flower & leaves from Sweet as Honey Stamp Set from the Spellbinders FSJ Buzzworthy Collection. Color with distress inks.
- Stamp the sentiment from Spellbinders Peony Blooms stamp set with black ink. Fussy cut it out.
- Assemble the card with foam tape and multi medium matte adhesive.
- Navy blue + pink – ‘ From me to you’ card
- On the card front panel, hot foil the same with Champagne hoil foil color.
- Using the leftover scrap piece, foil and die cut the sentiment ‘From me to you’ with the same Champagne hot foil.
- Create flowers using the Spellbinders Blooming Rose dies and also cut out leaves from Cinch and Go die set
- Assemble using foam tape.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used for these cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!