Hi friends, welcome to the Spellbinders July 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop. I am so grateful to be able to participate in a blog hop with so many of my favorite crafters from around the world and to be able to showcase my favorite products. This time I went to town playing with these goodies and created my first (or second?) Christmas card for 2020.
You should have landed here from the super talented Ilina’s blog. If not, read on and I will leave you a link to the beginning of the blog hop towards the end of this post, so you can make the most of it. Yes, there are lots of stops and lots of goodies to be won.
Let’s talk a little about Spellbinders Kits in general though. You guys know, I am a huge fan of them. These kits are such great value for money. And if you are on the fence about any long term commitments to the subscription, you need not worry – you can skip a month or even Cancel anytime – all using a self-service portal. If that also does not convince you completely just yet, you might want to try getting a few of the Card Club Kit extras to play with and test these kits a bit. The extras are available to be purchased separately and you don’t have to be a Club member to buy these. Seriously, if you are not already a subscriber, use one of the links below to Subscribe now. You can thank me later :-)
Alright, back to the card. I combined the Large Die of the Month and the Glimmer kit for July 2020. Also, I used an older (couple years older), Small Die of the month kit. Yes, these kits are so great for building an amazing stash of dies and foil plates.
- Spellbinders July Large die of the month
- Spellbinders July Glimmer hot foil kit of the month
- Celebrate the Day – Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month from April 2020
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Aura
- Spellbinders August 2018 Small die of the month (yes, I still have those cute birdies. I love them too much to part with them!)
- Glimmer the largest plate on Bristol Smooth paper with Aura (gold) hot foil.
- Cut out a panel using largest rectangle from the Nestabilities Essential Label Etched Dies.
- Repeat the same two steps with “Seasons Greetings” hot plate from Celebrate the Day – Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month for April 2020. Trim and add a gold mirrored cardstock rectangle behind this. I simply fussy cut it from some scrap gold paper.
- Cut out letters MERRY using a striped patterned paper from Color Washed pad.
- Cut out tiny flowers from red scrapbook paper and leaves from green scrapbook paper. I used green one from my stash.
- Cut out two little birdies from red scrapbook paper.
- Foam mount the panel to a card front.
- Embellish with gems from Metallic Rose Gold to finish it off.
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on Spellbinders blog. Hop along for additional chances to win. Giveaway closes on Sunday, July 26th, 11:59 pm EDT. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is also letting me pick a winner from commenters on this blog post. Winner will receive $25 store credit to Spellbinders. I will announce the winner here on July 26th. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
I hope you are excited about this hop and participate in as many blogs as you can. Your next stop is one of my all time favorite crafters: Hussena Calcuttawala. If you want to start over, please visit the Spellbinders Blog.
For your convenience, I am sharing links to the supplies I’ve used or the ones you can use for making similar cards – click on the picture or link to go directly to the product. Wherever available, I have used affiliate links, which means when you make a purchase, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) which I use to run this blog. I truly appreciate your support!